Attention! The website is in test mode!
Attention! The website is in test mode!
Department of quality control of pedagogical personnel of the continuous education system (further - "Bo'lim") is a part of the State Inspection for Supervision of the quality of education under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of the Department of quality control, pedagogical personnel quality control and legalization, obtaining and nostrification of educational documents (hereinafter referred to as " General Directorate ") and is subordinate to the management of the State Inspectorate for the Quality of Education (hereinafter referred to as the" State Inspection ") under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In its activity, the department is guided by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions, orders and other relevant normative legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Regulations of the State Inspection, is valid.
The department carries out educational activities in cooperation with management bodies, educational institutions, local authorities, public and other organizations.
II. The main functions and functions of the department
1. The main tasks of the Department are:
implementation of public policy in the field of human resources training and impartial evaluation of their professional activity;
Organization and implementation of posting and qualification categories for pedagogical staff (hereinafter referred to as "Pedagogical personnel") in the system of continuous education;
coordination and control over the organization and conduct of training and management bodies in the field of education and local executive authorities in accordance with the teaching staff;
development and improvement of the requirements and criteria for the provision of positions and qualification categories to teachers;
Development of international relations on matters within the competence of the department.
2. The department performs the following functions to perform its tasks: Control over the implementation of the Law on Education, the National Program for Personnel Training, and the quality of training of regulatory legal acts in the field of education, as well as the fulfillment of the educational requirements for pedagogical personnel and vocational training;
actively participate in development of drafts of normative and legal acts that define the order of career and qualification categories of teachers;
to include in the management of the State Inspectorate for drawing up and approval of schedules of organization of assignment and qualification categories of teachers;
Formation and analysis of final results and preparation of reference books for pedagogical personnel on the basis of pedagogical staff for the process of transferring positions and qualification categories;
Formation of a database on assignment of positions and qualification categories of teachers;
To provide pedagogical personnel with positions and qualification categories certificates for qualification categories of the established sample;
Developing and publishing articles, methodological recommendations on teachers and staff qualifications;
systematic study and introduction of the best international experiences in the organization and conduct of the process of assignment and qualification categories of teachers;
Establish interrelations with foreign educational management bodies and institutions dealing with the positions and qualification categories of teachers in accordance with international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in accordance with the State Inspectorate agreements.
III Section's rights and responsibilities
1. The Division has the following rights in accordance with its functions:
to obtain information and documents related to pedagogical personnel from ministries, educational management bodies and educational institutions, which have educational institutions at their disposal;
to formulate and submit to the board of directors the composition and qualification categories of teaching staff;
involvement of higher qualification category or senior teacher in the assignment of positions and qualifications;
participation in international conferences, congresses, symposiums and workshops on the quality of education and training.
The Chapter may also have other rights under the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The head of the department and the staff are responsible for the quality of the duties entrusted to them, the right to exercise their rights, to fully comply with the laws and the state interests in their work, and to disclose confidential information of the State Inspectorate.
IV. Organization of the department activity
1. Head of the Department is appointed and dismissed by the Head of the State Inspectorate.
The head of the department is authorized to resolve the issues arising from the activity of the division and the present Charter.
2. The head of the department directly supervises the preparation of normative and legal acts and methodological recommendations on the activities of the department, carries out communication with organizations and citizens in the activity of the department and places problems with the Department of State Inspectorate on the work of the department.
3. The departmental states are filled in at the expense of those who have at least five years of scientific and pedagogical experience and methodological experience, mainly scientific degrees.
The activity is carried out on the following normative documents
1. Provision on the order of certification of pedagogical staff of pre-school, general secondary, special, professional and extra-state educational institutions, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of April 7, 2017;
2. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 2016 "ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR CERTIFICATION RESULTS OF PRACTICAL CATEGORIES OF PRE-SCHOOL, VOCATIONAL, MEDIUM-SPECIAL, VOCATIONAL AND OBSTRUCTIVE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS", registered on December 21,
3. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 2016 "REGULATION on the procedure for registration, storage and issue of certificates of pedagogical personnel certification", registered on June 9,
Contact Department of quality control of pedagogical staff of continuous education system Phone: 0 (371) 231-07-53 Extension: 1032