REQUEST FOR QUOTATION10th March 2022
Republic of Uzbekistan
Promoting Early Childhood Development Project
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Procurement of non-consulting services on Development,
Adaptation and Translation of Assessments Materials.
Ref No: ECD-RFQNC/4/2
Project: Promoting Early Childhood Development Project
Employer: Ministry of Preschool Education
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Issued on: March 10, 2022
- Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project, and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for quotation is issued.
- Ministry of Preschool Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan which is responsible for management and coordination of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project implementation invites you in accordance with World Bank`s procurement rules to submit your price quotation for provision of the Non-consulting services on Development, Adaptation and Translation of Assessments Materials in accordance with the Terms of Reference provided in the Annex 1 (can be found at the following link:
- Quotations will be evaluated and contract awarded to the firm offering the lowest evaluated quote that meets the requirements of the Terms of Reference.
- Your quotation(s) in the required format (Purchase Order) should be addressed and submitted to:
Ministry for Preschool Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
17, Amir Temur Street, Tashkent 100070, Uzbekistan
Attention: Mr. Dilshod Gafarov – Coordinator of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project.
- The deadline for receipt of your quotation at the address specified in para 4 above is March 24, 2022, not later than 6:00 p.m. of Tashkent time, after which all received quotations will be immediately opened and evaluated.
- Quotations received by email before or on the deadline are acceptable. All documents have to be provided in Russian or English.
- Please sign the terms and conditions of delivery, which will form part of the Purchase Order sent by the Employer to the selected Service Provider.
- EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the requirements of the Terms of Reference (TOR) will be evaluated by comparison of their prices for provision of the services specified in the TOR. The award will be made to the firm offering the lowest evaluated price and that meets the Qualification Requirements in the of the TOR. The successful firm is requested to sign the contract in format given in the Appendix I. (can be found at the following link:
- VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation(s) shall be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of receipt for quotation(s) as indicated in Paragraph 6 of this Request for Quotation.
- Further information can be obtained from:
Attention: Mr. Dilshod Gafarov – Coordinator of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project
Ministry of Preschool Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Address: 17, Amir Temur Street, Tashkent 100070, Uzbekistan
Phone: +998712070408 extension number 730
- Please confirm by e-mail the receipt of this invitation and whether or not you will submit the price quotation.